Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Welcome to Psych Talk


Hello, My name is Paul Susic and I am a Licensed Psychologist in private practice and the Editor of http://www.Psychtreatment.com/ and www.SeniorCareServices.org. I have just began this blog as a way for the general public as well as mental health clinicians to discuss issues related to psychology and the treatment of mental health issues. I really want to keep this blog informative, fun and "friendly", and will remove comments meant to be unkind, prejudicial etc. I want to provide a sharing opportunity between others rather than constantly answering questions about diagnosis, medications etc. However, if you would please tell me the kinds of things that you would like to see on this blog, I would appreciate it. Thanks and keep coming back as this blog continues to grow. Paul Susic

2 comments:

babelover said...

Thanks for letting me enter your blog. I would like to find out more about you. What is your specialty? Let me know Thanks..

Paul Susic M.A. Licensed Psychologist- Ph.D Candidate said...

Babelover- You're welcome. I'm a licensed psychologist who specializes in geriatric and health psychology. I have a very active practice located in St. Charles, Missouri and also provide services in nursing homes throughout the the St. Louis Metropolitan area. I spend most my time in nursing homes providing counseling and assessment services. I really like it a lot and have been doing this work for the last six or seven years. Prior to that I was the director of the geriatric department of psychiatry at a hospital in St. Louis. I've actually been providing counseling services to geriatrics for almost 15 years. Thanks for coming to my blog I hope you come back and participate on a regular basis as this blog begins to grow.